Marketing Manager (Full-time)
Job Duties: Executing and monitoring the orchestra’s marketing plan, ticket handling and sales, press relations, audience development and fund raising.
Reports to: Executive & Artistic Director
Applicants should be university graduates with the following attributes:
- Excellent writing skills in English and Chinese
- Good communication skills
- Passionate about promoting the orchestra
- Result orientated, dedicated and independent worker
- Organized and capable of working on several projects simultaneously
- Capable of initiating and executing ideas for development
- Advanced IT skills
- Graphic design, video production and website handling experience preferred
- Some experience in event organization and/or arts marketing and sales required
- Able to speak and read Cantonese
Suitable candidates should apply in writing with their resume, a reference letter and a covering letter of introduction stating expected salary to: Artistic Director, CCOHK, 31/F One Island East, 18 Westlands Rd, Quarry Bay Hong Kong. Expected salary shall be commensurate with experience.
(All personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only)
Information correct as of 17 December 2017.